Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
Mobile - Common Questions
Why can't I watch on my computer & mobile at the same time?
RUGBYPASS.COM only supports one concurrent login. You can't access RUGBYPASS on more than one computer or device simultaneously, even if they're on the same network.
Sharing your RUGBYPASS.COM account information is prohibited.
- How much do the mobile apps cost?
- Why does it say my session has timed out?
- When will my device be supported?
- Why do I have to sign in to watch?
- My connection speed is insufficient?
- I've got the app, why can't I watch anything?
- Why can't I watch on my computer & mobile at the same time?
iPad / Phone
Apple TV & Airplay
MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
Accounts & Registration