Having issues with RUGBYPASS? Find a solution by either searching by keyword, or browsing a category below.
TECHNICAL & TROUBLESHOOTING
- Why is my video not playing?
- Why is my video is choppy or low quality?
- I have adjusted the quality settings, so why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- How can I improve my stream?
- Why am I seeing a spinning circle (or empty black screen or white screen)?
- Why am I seeing a green screen?
- Why is the Login page not loading (Google Chrome or Firefox)?
- My video is buffering, but I have a good connection speed of 4-5mbps, how come?
- I think my connection is ok, but my video is buffering and freezing, what can I do?
- Why am I getting a message 'Connection Error' on the player?
- Do you have any tips regarding CPU Utilization?
- Do you have any tips regarding Local Software or Network Conflicts?
- Have you recently update to Sierra OS and now your WIFI is slow?
Mobile - Common Questions
iPad / Phone
Apple TV & Airplay
- Is AirPlay for iOS devices supported?
How do I connect AppleTV via Airplay?
To watch RUGBYPASS via Airplay from your Apple device through your AppleTV.
- Load up the RUGBYPASS app.
- Select video to play.
- When player loads, select the Airplay Icon (like a screen with an arrow - this will only be visible if you are connected to the same network as an AppleTV).
- Select your AppleTV from the device list.
- The video will load on the TV automatically.
- Why does the video stop when the screen dims?
- I get poor quality when Airplaying to Apple TV. Anything I can do?
- AppleTV says there is not enough bandwidth. What should I do?
- Is there an app for Apple TV?
MY ACCOUNT & BILLING
Accounts & Registration
Still need help? Don't despair. Contact us direct via Email